Bloody Mary recipe with Zing Zang is a perfect drink recipe to prepare when you are entertaining party of people. It is tasty, spicy, and packed with unique flavors. Recreating this Zing Zang Bloody Mary mix copycat recipe is going to be easy. It does not demand much time or complex ingredients.
- 2 ounces Vodka, choose the premium quality if possible
- 4 ounces tomato juice, fresh one is preferred
- 2 lemons freshly squeezed. Limes can also be used as replacement if you prefer more bitter flavor
- Ice cubes
- 2 teaspoons horseradish, prepared or freshly grated
- 2 dashes Tabasco sauce
- 2 dashes Worcestershire sauce
- A pinch of celery salt
- A pinch of smoked paprika
- A pinch of black pepper, grounded
- Celery stalk for garnishing
- Ready one small plate, glass, and shaker.
- Put celery salt on top of the plate.
- Rub the juicy part of cut lemon on top edge of serving glass.
- Roll lips of serving glass in celery salt.
- Place ice cubes inside serving glass then set it aside, preferably in a cool spot.
- Pour lemon or lime juice into shaker.
- Add horseradish, sauces, smoked paprika and grounded black pepper then shake until ingredients have been mixed thoroughly.
- Pour into serving glass then garnish with celery stalk.
- This Bloody Mary recipe with Zing Zang is going to make one serving of the special drink.
This is definitely the best Bloody Mary recipe ever. It regains the closest cost to an original glass of this drink. If you are new to cocktail making, this is the recipe that should be followed since its ease. It will give a kick of flavor.
Addition of spice within this recipe is the one responsible for giving delicious kick. Follow this Bloody Mary recipe with Zing Zang to discover a classic taste.